- Installation: Supervise installation and deinstallation of monthly and special exhibitions.
- Marketing: Correspond with members of the press to circulate exhibition information and arrange interviews with artists. Build the gallery’s social networking presence by informing the public about exhibitions, events and opportunities.
- Programming: Build an emerging artist community through event programming and networking.
- Photo Documentation: Keep a visual record of exhibitions and events.
- Critical Writing: Write critical descriptions of monthly exhibitions.
- Grant Writing: Maintain grant updates and develop new sources of funding for the gallery.
Interested in an internship with ROY G BIV gallery? Email your resume and your desired internship to firstname.lastname@example.org.