1:51 pm, May 13, 2016 in Blog, Call For Entries by Ken Aschliman
ROY G BIV Gallery has a space in the Big Local Arts Tent at this year’s Columbus Arts Festival, and we need member artwork to fill it. The Festival averages 400,000 visitors over the course of 3 days, so it’s a great way to get your work seen (and make some summer vacation money).
- • Smaller than 18″ in all dimensions
- • Hangable (with either hanging wire or sawtooth hangers) and light-weight. We will have a table for small 3-D work.
- • Labeled on the back with your name and price. (A taped business card works great.)
- • We strongly recommend 2-D work be covered with either a frame or document bag. We will be under cover of a tent, but rain and wind could still reach us.
- • Priced in one of the following tiers: $10, $25, $50, $75, $100 (Keep in mind, ROY takes a 35% commission on all work sold.)
- • Drop off your work at ROY G BIV Gallery (997 N. High St.) during our business hours (Wednesday - Sunday, 1 – 6 pm) from now until Sunday, June 5.
- • Artist must be current member of ROY G BIV Gallery. Become a member here.
- • Limit 5 pieces per member.
DEADLINE FOR ARTWORK: SUNDAY, JUNE 5
8:02 am, May 2, 2016 in Blog, Call For Entries by Ken Aschliman
ROY G BIV Gallery for Emerging Artists is now accepting submissions for New School 2, a juried exhibition for undergraduate students. This exhibition aims to showcase innovative student work and connect student artists from different schools. Jurors Marisa Espe, David Butler and Maria DiFranco will select the exhibiting artists. Entries are open to any artist currently enrolled in an undergraduate program. The selected artists’ work will be exhibited from September 19–October 7, 2016, at the Pearl Conard Art Gallery.
The deadline for submissions is Monday, July 11. Enter here.